Join us on a fabulous trip to Cuba.
Visit the tourist areas and the "real" Cuba.
Informative and Entertaining
Highlights of our journey include:
- Havana Vieja - Enjoy the rich history and architecture of the capital.
- Buena Vista - A suburb of Havana with a beautiful view.
- Pinar del Rio - Tobacco and Sugarcane are king here.
- Vinales - The Viñales Valley has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since November 1999, for the outstanding karst landscape and traditional agriculture.
- Varadero - Tourist destination with white sand beaches and many hotels.
- Go on a motorcycle sidecar tour of Buena Vista (yes the same city as the Buena Vista Social Club)
Check out this preview of the Cuba: One Island, Two Faces video: